Monday, August 7, 2017

Konfetti~*~*~``~`*

Actually, from Dance Legend's Confetti Collection, a bunch of super saturated metallic pearl shades that are hard to dislike.
Well not much at Dance Legend that is hard to love!! I've got a running cart that is in the low three digits and I really have a hard time paring it down.

Meanhile, Dance Legend 533



Luminous is the first word that pops through my head.

Three coats, no top coat.

Excellent formula, excuse my slapdash application!


Dance Legend has such an extensive line that international stockists don't carry the full array. Their site is fairly easy to navigate and though it takes time, they ship internationally. I haven't pulled the trigger on an order, but I anticipate doing a big one when I do!!

You can find them in the smaller indie shops, blog sales, etc. Worth the hunt!

Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D