Monday, July 31, 2017

Deborah Lippman's Razzle Dazzle Versus Zoya Roxy

Here's a shoot-out I didn't expect, but when I pulled them from the drawer, well, it was an easy match-up!


Deborah Lippman Razzle Dazzle


This is over a generic black polish (A Milani striping polish that needed two coats).

Left to right:
Two coats
One coat
Two coats
One coat

I love this polish, it is dense, the glitter is a good size and density.

I do have a top coat over this, but it probably needed another.

I bought this at a blog sale and it was all leaking and had a blob of dried polish at its neck. I had to clear that off and thin it out. 



Zoya Roxy


Over black and top coated.

Left to right:
One coat
Two coats
One coat
Two coats

Zoya itself was very glossy, and though the density is somewhat lower when it comes to glitter, it really smoothed out after one coat of top coat.

In truth before I started writing this post I was full on going to purge the Zoya, but I think I want to keep it around. Both are beautiful.

Razzle Dazzle seems to be discontinued and is on eBay and Amazon. At this writing it runs about 19.99.
Roxy is still available on Zoya's site. It's at $10, but also be aware Zoya has deals almost monthly these days, so it's quite easy to buy at an affordable price point.

Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D