Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Sass I say, Sass

China Glaze Sass in a Glass



This is two coats over Color Club Take Me To Your Chateau.

I thought it would be much more transparent, but in two coats it was done, thank you ma'am!
The CC was supposed to give a pretty base to bounce all that pink through. Well, I was left in awe.


Here it is with flash:



I've had this one for a few years, I think I picked it up at Head2Toe, with their endless stream of old China Glazes in their inventory it's not hard to try out an oldie.

Big 3 ingredients are here and not shy. Phew! They stink!

But if you like oldies, this one does take it to a new level: It's a glass fleck that holds its own, which is pretty nice. 

The base is a strong magenta pink and the glass fleck is pink, too. 

Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D