Saturday, February 4, 2017

Deep Olive Brown

I've been wanting to swatch a pair of polishes that are beautiful in the bottle and beautiful on the nail, too.

Here are Revlon Enthrall and Sally Hanson Complete Salon Manicure Sequin Scandal


From left to right:
Revlon Enthrall
Sally Hansen CSM Sequin Scandal
Revlon Enthrall
Sally Hansen CSM Sequin Scandal

Three coats each and though I think though they are super close, Revlon has a bit more luminosity to the glitter. I think the base isn't quite as dark as the Sally Hansen.

I found the Revlon at Big Lots! and the Sally Hansen I might  have paid full retail (yoiks!).

I like the Revlon a bit better.

Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D