Monday, December 12, 2016

Green Tree, Gold Garland

I've since let go of my old WetnWild Craze collection from back in 2009, but I did keep Morbid.

It's deep shimmer reminds me of the PNW coastal forests that are so deep and dark and full of beauty.  Recycle if you can, there is so much clear-cutting out there that it's just unsustainable.

Back to the polish...
I topped it with Essie Rock At The Top from their Luxeffects collections.



Three coats of Morbid, then one of Essie RATT.

It's topped with one coat of top coat, but it is lumpy, so it just goes with the territory. I think if I added a few more coats, or had a specific glitter topper, it would be more glassy.

Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal!

1 comment:

  1. It's funny you say that morbid reminds you of forests. I used that one Christmas with red dots (I forget which polish for the red) for ornaments then Covergirl city lights for the tinsel/garland glitter effect. It was a fabulous Christmas tree green and was a nice festive mani.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D