Monday, November 14, 2016

Noisy Nubbins

Back in September I had to trim my nails super short. Super short. While I wanted to grow them out, I didn't want to just be quiet little nudes, so I made a little noisy upstairs neighbor of a party out of them:


It's a photo from my phone, but I want to share it because it's a fun mani!

It's a basic black creme, Pure Ice I layer in a couple of coats mixed with the Milani striper nail polish that is not good for stamping.

I topped it with a silver chrome, OPI My Silk tie.

Finally hit it with China Glaze Fairy Dust for light catching sparkle.

The plate is a Bundle Monster set, I've posted before. Bundle Monster Spring Buffet set.

I love the swirlies, like watching a snowstorm through your window on a deep winter evening. I hope we get a few of these. It's been a warm, warm autumn. Scary how warm.

Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D