Saturday, October 29, 2016

Happy Halloween!

Hey everyone!

It's that crazy time of year when you can dress up like a kid and just have fun.

Here's a combo that I think you might enjoy!


It's Island Girl Hawaiian Color over black stamped with OPI My Silk Tie.

This is from the ol' XY11 plate I found on eBay (and I think with some poking around you can still find it) that is full of cool, small scale stamping designs for a ton of holidays.

This is a bunch of words, though they don't all quite fit, it's  not just a handful of letters.

I love how it turned out.

Thanks for reading my spooky little nail polish journal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D