Thursday, October 27, 2016

China Glaze Grape Juice

Quite a few years ago, China Glaze came out with a summer collection packed with glass fleck polishes. Grape Juice was one of those.


A delightful red violet. Silvery glass fleck shimmer is very pronounced.

Three coats and probably could use a fourth.

However, it is very beautiful and it's innate sheerness is just accepted into the fold.


If you enlarge this one, you can see the deeper plum glass fleck as well. It's not a super simple one note at all.

I recommend this as a stand alone or over another purple of similar hue. It's not a true "topper" in that it will go with anything, but it does have legs enough to hop around over a few different shades.

Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D