Friday, October 7, 2016

Frostastic

I was going through my flash drive and found an untitled folder packed with photos. A veritable trove.

These are dated back to 2014. It was a pretty tough year and I think things were a little crazy. I will be dropping these out on my blog over the next few weeks. Kind of a nice mix up. Especially since a number of these I was so sure I'd blogged!


Here's OPI How to Jamaica Million


Three coats, no top coat.

This is from the 1996 Carribean collection, as my research shows, and a frostier thing you won't see here!

I don't know where I got it, but I no longer seem to own it. Apparently it is a super HTF black label polish that is super expensive on eBay right now. 

Don't be fooled: it must have been something that didn't impress me with its formula if I didn't keep it. I may have hidden troves of photos, but I don't have hidden bottles of polish, that's for sure.

If you love a pearl finish, this one certainly is very much the creature. It will give up each and every brushstroke with zero apologies, however.

Would I buy it again? Probably not. I kind of wish I'd kept it around for a stamping polish, though. I won't lie, I think it's very pretty and would have warranted trying to do sponging on the last layer to smooth it all out.

At this point it's gone, and I am not actively hunting it out!

Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D