Monday, July 4, 2016

Emily de Molly Bellisima

Here is a sweet polish that you need to own:

Emily de Molly Bellisima


I've put it over a nude, and I think it rocks better over a pale pink, white, blue or gray pastel or ice shade.

This is a true beauty.

Pink matte glitter and silver smaller glitter packed with a large lavender shade of pink glitter, then accented with a smattering of giant glitters. I love the fact that the large glitters are round, too.

This is never going to be a full cover polish, but it's packed with impact and you just need to let it shine.

If you live in Australia, where this brand is based, it appears to be on sale. Lucky you!!

Thank you for reading my little nail polish journal!

Happy Fourth of July!

2 comments:

  1. Happy 4th! I recently discovered EdM has a US shipper so I ordered a few. Great brand, this is such a pretty glitter combo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      I will be wearing more of my EdM collection very soon. I've been so caught up on catch up, I need to get to the newer stuff!

      Delete

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D