Saturday, June 4, 2016

Birthday Party Balloons

Hey Sweet People!

Thanks for reading my blog. Just wanted to put that out there first.

Here is a party-on-your-nails kind of polish I really am loving right now:

Color Club For You


Color Club did a "Celebration" collection a few years ago and I picked up a few and promptly stashed them away. I admit to having trouble with a crelly/glitter combo and I pushed this finish aside in hopes that I would come back to my collection with some enthusiasm. This brought me back. It's got a heavy mix of larger/medium hex matte colors mixed with some micro glitters. I love the red/yellow/purple/blue combination. Very much a primary colors kind of thing that stands out.

I have on three coats and I didn't do any clean up. You can see that I didn't have to wrestle too hard with it, which is a big bonus on smaller nail beds.

These are still available at Head2ToeBeauty at a good price point. I know for a long while Color Club was in the $8 range, but now they run about $3.50, which is a better deal, since often I rarely want less than one!

Thanks again for reading my little nail polish journal!


2 comments:

  1. Sweet one! I assume this is the Color Club version of Funky Fingers Jawbreaker, since they are both by the Forsythe parent company....

    Normally I am not into creaky/glitter, but this one is so classic. I do have the Funky Fingers one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to know! Funny how Funky Fingers named it Jawbreaker, because I've got the original "Jawbreaker" by Pretty & Polished! lol!

      Delete

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D