Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Greens for March: Sumatra

Obtaining classic status, I see this one mentioned with regularity on the message boards. Everyone who picks it up is pleased they found it and happy to wear it.

As I've said before, these new Revlons are turning my head. My budget is such that I am really only delving into the Dollar Tree for these, but I do think they are worthwhile polishes.

Having said that here's Revlon Rain Forest


Perhaps one of your better marriages of jelly base and glass fleck shimmer.

This is three coats, no top coat.

It can go dark, so that the shimmer disappears, but when the light hits it just right, it's all about the shimmer.

A warm green the evokes deep shadows of Sumatran forests.

Let's keep the Orangoutangs safe and cut out the palm oils. At least that's what I'm doing. I can't take many more stories of baby orangoutangs in foster care because of forests getting burned down for yet another palm or coconut oil farm.

This polish reminds me of that.

Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal!

2 comments:

  1. I remember reading about this polish a lot, trying to think if I scored it from Big Lots or something...


    I had no idea about the burning to clear for farms :(

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D