Friday, September 11, 2015

Sea Goddess

I found Revlon's Gold Goddess at Ross sitting by itself, which was strange, so I did grab it. I don't know when it came out through Revlon, but I thought, well, if it doesn't pan out for the formula, I can just get rid of it.

Well, lo and behold, it turns out that it was a nice formula full of rich rose gold flakes.


I put it over Sally Hansen Marble Creme, four coats, and it imparts a retro 1960's aesthetic that I didn't quite expect.

If you find it, it's a stand alone flake that I recommend.

It is similar to Essie's Gold as it Gets, but more of a strong coverage and larger flake. 

Thank you for reading my little nail polish journal!

2 comments:

  1. Four coats of the Revlon gold flakes? Well o guess it is definitely a topper...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops, two coats of topper, four coats of SH marble creme. ;D

      Delete

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D