Thursday, September 24, 2015

Blue Franken

So, I've blogged L.A. Girl Sheer Ecstasy in the past.

First as a sheer that is sheer and beautiful over a light shade, but not so good over dark, here.

Then I made another franken in honor of my girl, Maddie, here. (Still miss you every day, girl)

So I had a portion of a bottle left and wanted to try it out with a medium blue to make a nice pink shimmer creme.


I call it Mozu Blue, for my girl.

Three coats, no top coat.

The camera was not feeling the pink shimmer as much as I was, so I tried some lower lighting:


A bit better, but you can see that I've slacked off on diffusion of late and so I get some sharp contrasty white that makes more glare than I'd prefer. 

You can, though, see the shimmer much better.

Since I have a lot of SH Pacific Blue, I thought I'd stretch it out into some other finishes. I know, crazy, but it just ticks a lot of blue boxes for me.

Meanwhile, thanks so much for reading my little nail polish journal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D