Thursday, August 20, 2015

Oh The Flame! Part 1

Back in the day, aka about 2 years ago, I randomly came across a blog post about Perfect Holographic polishes. Tiny little bottles made in Russia packed with holographic madness.

I found them painstakingly on eBay through international sellers.

There are eight and they are great.

Very simple: two coats, no top coat and one lamp to photograph them.

More notes:

  • These are still around on eBay, but more scarce.
  • The holo will sink and you will be left with a jelly, so shaking these well before application is a must.
  • All of these dragged on the first coat, I found using a matte base coat much more successful, but even then, gentle application won the day.



Onward!




H1


Purple. Pure and simple.
The flame on these is mad good.




H2


Simple Silver. Simply perfect.





H3


I think this is either their red or coral pink, there is an orange that is more warm, but it looks like an orange in some lights.
Still just a beauty.




H4


Beautiful aquamarine blue. J'adore!



Part two soon!

Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal!

2 comments:

  1. These are all really pretty especially the coral one. Oh, the flame!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D