Saturday, August 22, 2015

Oh The Flame! Part 2

Welcome back to part two of Perfect Holographic holo set.

It's an 8 piece collection and here is a link to part 1.

Very simply: two coats, no top coat and one lamp to photograph them.

More notes:
  • These are still around on eBay, but more scarce.
  • The holo will sink and you will be left with a jelly, so shaking these well before application is a must.
  • All of these dragged on the first coat, I found using a matte base coat much more successful, but even then, gentle application won the day.

Let's continue, shall we?



H5


Beautiful soft pink. So much win. Pink holo is a weakness of mine. Love the shades in the flame.




H6


This is a brick orange, or terra cotta. Lovely. Unique. I don't usually get these shades.




H7


Indigo. Madness. Love this one!




H8


This is more of a magenta pink, but I think I lightened the photo up a tad too much. It's almost like H5 and when I first got these I thought I'd gotten the wrong thing, but there are little H numbers on the side.


So, that's a bit of hot flamin' holo for you.

I can't say that I don't wish there was a green or a teal instead of a couple of those, but all in all a tight little collection.

I wore H2 for a few days and never had one chip. Amazing.

Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal!

2 comments:

  1. I meant to comment these posts back at the time...I think I have one of these and I cannot find it. Quite odd as all the polishes are in one room...it is hiding from me...but I will find it!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D