Saturday, June 13, 2015

Bar Glitter, It's a Love-Hate Thing

I have to admit that of all the glitters, bar glitter seems to evoke a reaction that even dime-sized circular glitter, bleeding glitter, or too-scant glitter seem to miss out on.

SinfulColors Faceted


Two coats, no top coat.

Personally, I love it. This one is particularly a nice one. Purple small glitter in a clear base with iridescent bar glitter.

At this angle the glitter appears pink and lavender. In the bottle you can see that it iridesces green and yellow.



Here you can see a bit more of that on the nail, but for me what is so neat is it's shift into magenta as well, that I didn't really see in the bottle. Plus, the yellow green isn't quite as pronounced a this angle.


I love this polish a lot. I did not need to thin it, nor did I have to fish for glitter. Best of all the bar glitter reminds me of Fat Tuesday or something fun like that. It's just a super color combination with the purple.

So, if you think you want to try bar glitter, or like bar glitter, or just love iridescent glitter, this might be a good $2 investment.  

Thank you for reading my little nail polish journal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D