Saturday, May 9, 2015

Misa Spark My Interest Collection Part 2

Thanks for coming back to see part two!

You can see part 1 here.

I wanted to compare the two pinks and the magenta and violet purple as well as finding out about stamping.

Let's get busy!

First up is Glitz, Glamour, Smile for the Camera and Wink, Blink, Let's get a Drink:


Truly not trying to imply that they are really even close to anything I'd call similar, but worth a look.
I guess it's just another reason to own both!
:D Hee!




Next is Pink Bling On My Ring and Spark My Heart That's a Start:


This really shows the difference between the two. Spark My Hart That's a Start is really much more of a pink and Pink Bling on My Ring is really more of a fuchsia.
Need both? Well, I do. hehehe.


Finally stamping:


Well, does it get much better? I mean wow! These stamp beautifully.
Left to right:

  • Pink Bling on My Ring
  • Glitz, Glamour, Smile for the Camera
  • Date Nights to the Twilight
  • Red Pumps at Nordstrom's

Super easy to use, good coverage over white and black, and still retain their jewel tone colors. Many shimmers I try to use as stamping polishes end up being really sheer and the colors are vague. It's just an overall bummer trying to use them. These are on par with swatches I've seen of stamping polishes! Win!

Well, enough gushing.

Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D