Saturday, March 7, 2015

Feeling Flashy

Good Ol' Maybelline Express Finish.

It's not a bad formula, but I ignore it at the drugstore, I don't know why. Part of it is that I just don't hit the drug stores as much any more. Part of it is my motherlode from the Dollar Tree. 

Now Maybelline calls their polish Color Show, and it seems like it's only been a handful of years since they've changed over their nail polish look. I have to admit that their Express Finish bottles felt dated, the new little cylinders are kind of fresh. The focus on color versus wear or speed drying shows how far nail polish has come in just a few years. 

So here is an old Dollar Tree acquisition, Maybelline Jade Flash:


Three easy coats. Excellent formula for application and a tight, quick-to-dry formula. Quite a lovely bright green. 

Almost a pearl metallic finish. 

Easy to find online for a reasonable price. If you like Kelly Green, shimmer, and a nice formula, this isn't a bad one to have.

Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D