Thursday, March 5, 2015

Orly Here Comes Trouble

I posted a layering polish that included this polish some time ago - Christmas 2011 to be exact - here.

But I realized it hadn't had its own showcase:


It's a cutie!

Green glitter, with some larger deeper green glitter in a yellow jelly base. 

It's all over white, except for my ring finger, 2nd from the bottom. It doesn't make a lot of difference what the base is here because coverage is quite good and  short of putting it over black or other deep shade, the yellow jelly base really adds to the citrus-y vibe.

This was from the 2011 Bombshell collection. A four polish collection with two great glitters and two bright pinks. 

I found mine at an etailer, can't recall which one, probably Trans Design, but I'm not sure. Easily available now.

Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D