Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Nars Full Metal Jacket

I love my Nars polishes.

Received Full Metal Jacket as a Christmas gift a few years ago and have finally gotten around to wearing it! Ack!

Personally, I love dark gray.  It's very wearable and looks upscale compared to black. 


This is a fine shimmer with a frosty highlight to it. Hard to fault the color, but I will admit that I like my Orlane 92 better.

 The formula: It was thin, runny and slow to dry. Quite a let down. 

I love the shade. I regret unloading a deep gray Markwins that worked like a charm. Argh! Nail polish is one of those areas where price does not necessarily reflect performance.
So, while this one goes in the blogsale pile, I still have Misa It's You! to keep me happy. 

Now that winter finally arrived, dragging it's  heels after a long Seattle-like autumn, I am glad for the snow, crisp days, and chilly nights. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D