Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Old Wallpaper

Here is a layering/stamping mani that I wanted to share.


Many layers, some bumps, but I wore it for a week and it was a pleasure to look at all the time!

The base is white, then about 3 coats of Princessa Tangi My Nite - a sheer glass fleck that I blogged about here

More difficult to see is the WetnWild pale blue Rain Shower, blogged here, that I wanted to add as a shadow. The first time I did this I just used the WnW polish and it was more of a faint, but the antique effect really was nice!

Then I used one of the Milani nail art polishes I found at the Dollar Tree (I bought a bunch, these are really pigmented, handle great for stamping, and you need very little). I admit it was so fresh.

Then I added another layer of Princessa.

I lost count of coats, ah well.



Here's the plate and the Princessa:


I found this one at Nailart Und Mehr, the lady was very nice letting me email my order. I got this one because of the horseshoe, but this one has some other elements that are nice, particularly the one on the right.

Here's the Princess, again.


Hope you enjoy!

Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D