Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas! Wrapping Paper For Your Nails! (Yes, Layering!)

Here are a few layering manicures that look like wrapping paper. I guess I'm the kind of person who always tries to unwrap my gifts carefully because the paper is so pretty!
:D



First up, old Maybelline gold cap Shooting Stars layered in about two or three coats over WetnWild Rain Showers.

Cute bar glitter!










Next, we have Sally Hansen Gray by Gray with Sinful Green Ocean and China Glaze Atlantis (I feel a superior polish to it's near twin, Sinful Nail Junkie).









Last but not least, a franken periwinkle topped with Maybelline Colorama Steel Wheeling and Cover Girl City Lights.






Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal! 
Merry Christmas!!

2 comments:

  1. How did I miss this post? Your franken is amazing, and the layering is so sparkly-gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Thank you so much!!
    I probably need to try more of these!!
    I've been so hepped up on getting through my massive amount of untrieds!
    :D

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D