Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Pair of Pink Glitters

Little hiatus over, back on track.

Tonight a pair of pinks that are worth keeping in the stash.

First is a classic: Sally Hansen Strobe Light. Blogged early on and in dire need of a new outing.


Three coats, no base below.
My nails are stained, so it tends to taint the shade that is the base, but it's a very pale pink rose, then there is the glitter, quite a lot of medium and small glitter in pink and holo and silver.

It's on the Sally Hansen website under their list of Xtreme Wear polishes, so that's good news. Need a glitter that is versatile and yet has enough chutzpah to stand on it's own? Look no further than this baby.

For some reason the Xtreme Wear formula is my favorite.




Next up is Milani Pink Flare.


Here, the base is quite the star, lustrous shimmer flecks in a soft petal pink coupled with iridescent glitter pieces.

Three coats, typical Milani formula that is always a pleasure.

I purchased this at the Dollar Tree, and I am so glad I did. This is sheer, but covers my nails enough to not limit it to just a topper glitter.

Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D