Thursday, January 9, 2014

Holo + Jelly = Happiness

A couple of polishes you may enjoy, I know I do!


Island Girl Island Sunset


This is a small glitter in a magenta base.

Three coats.

Two coats of topcoat and another still would have helped smooth it out a wee bit more.

My sister purchased this one for me while she was in Las Vegas. ABC Store seems to be the only place to find it unless you are in Hawaii. I imagine it's on eBay, but I haven't checked.

I have to say I have the L.A. Girls version of this kind of polish and it's just not as holo as this one.
This really is quite a zesty holo and I love it!


Studio M: Purple Medallion


Three coats with a holo glitter that kicks you in the snout and never lets you ever forget there is holo glitter at hand!

I'd say that this one is among my favorites. This is a small glitter, rather than a much finer particle as above, however it's impact even buried in the deep purple jelly.

I hope you can enlarge this and enjoy the holo flash nearly every particle gives off. In the bottle you can see a flame along the glitter. Wow.

It does tend to have sinking glitter, however it's pretty easy to deal with it by giving it a shake. I guess it's a little old school: sinking glitter isn't the end of the world.

If you can find this, good luck. I've poked around the web and can not seem to locate it. I originally purchased this at a blog sale through Body & Soul Blog Shoppe.

I could be wrong, but I think Studio M is a much more regional polish, not showing up out here in the west.

Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D