Saturday, August 10, 2013

Sunny Yellow Redux

I found that I'd really not played around too much with a glitter polish, Cover Girl Ice Slick named  Crystal, and decided to intensify the glitter in a recent no name Richon yellow jelly/glitter combo.

I blogged it here.



As a polish the Richon No Name was great, however the iridescent glitter was buried in the milky base.

Adding Cover Girl Ice Slicks helped bring that iridescence out, front and center.

It's a thick polish and has some of the stinky chemistry of Kleancolor, but it's pretty neat. I think thinning would have helped. My middle finger has a bit of a glob at the end toward the right.

Two coats. No thrills glitter. Some small and some smaller still!

Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D