Saturday, August 3, 2013

Feeling Floamy

I love how glitter polish has evolved.
It used to be pretty much metallic or iridescent.

Now there are matte glitters that really put color front and central at all angles. Nice!

Here is Ninja Polish's Pinkerbell Floam:


I purchased this through a blog sale, but it is still available through Ninja Polish's website.

This is three coats over a white creme polish base. I love how it lets the colors show very nicely! I also love how it looks like an abstract painting. Fun!

Formula: great. The soft blue and pink mixed in with the yellow are so Easter-y!

Easily one of my favorite glitters.



Next up is the One who started it all, Nail-Venturous Floam:


A delightful aqua blue and neon yellow mix together to form a delicious green.

Three coats over white creme base.

I wasn't of the "floam" generation, but it really love how this taps into that whole goofy early nineties television reference.

Seems like I need to tap into the Floam glitters as well as more of the larger matte glitters.

Thank you for reading my little nail polish journal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D