Monday, June 10, 2013

Summer Bronze Comparison

First up is WetnWild Craze Rustic.



It was the first Craze collection that came out. Quite a bunch of cuties. This shimmer has a metallic feel punched up with some larger flashy small glitters here and there. Mostly uniform, it really is a great little polish.

Three coats here, but two would easily do it. No topcoat. Very easy to work with. I think the Craze set was one of the first sets I purchased. Fun!



Maybelline Bronze Beam


Maybelline Bronze Beam also has been swatched before. Two coats, perhaps three, a two-coater for sure.
I has find yellow gold glitter that behaves like a sand type of polish, albeit a bit more shiny in the base, so it's not matte looking.
It has no topcoat here, but would need a couple doses of a thick topcoat to smooth it all out.




Here is a comparison:


Similar, but different.
Both are rather beautiful.

I think they both can be found on eBay, the Maybelline is a gold cap and have seen it on eBay, I found mine at Dollar Tree.

Perhaps a bit more autumnal, they still work for summer sophistication, too.

Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D