Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Essence Underwater and Above Par!


Essence again!

This one I can't recall where I got, but I feel it came in a swatch some time ago. Thank you sweet person!

To be honest, when petrol blue is declared a Pantone "color of the (insert season/year/decade) I will be one happy girl.

Here is a petrol blue to wrap yourself up in:


Three coats.
Secret shimmer in the larger incarnation of glass fleck style particles and a rich aqua blue.

Contorting my fingers to get the shimmer just was not finding the sweet spot, so I would call it a Top Secret Shimmer.

Meanwhile, love the formula, love the finish. A quick dry formula, too. Nice!!

Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D