Tuesday, April 23, 2013

What I'd Wear Crossing The International Date Line

Orly Royal Navy

Three coats, jelly base, full of aqua glass fleck/large shimmer particles.
Unfortunately my nails are somewhat stained and right below the white there is a bit of a gap, so it looks like there is a dark band on my nails.

Seriously wonderful polish. Royal blue, deep, rich, and never goes black on you. Packed with aqua shimmer/glitter particles.

When I think shimmer I think of very fine particles, however a lot of the glass flecks are referred to as shimmer and tend to be a little bit more like glitters, but I guess in the way of use they are shimmering.

Too much! Just enjoy!

Sparkling waters, dive it!

Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D