Thursday, April 11, 2013

Spring Budding

Here is pretty little polish, Zoya Venus


I bought this polish in a lot on eBay. I did a little research on the Zoya site and it looks very little like the polish they have photographed there. It's a much more warm orchid purple than portrayed at the Zoya site.
They say it's got iridescence, but it really hasn't got anything more than a silver fleck running through it.

This is a four coater, however, so sheer that the first coat is almost alarmingly sheer. At certain angles you can see right through to my nail line.

The formula is pretty amazing, I figured it would never dry, but it did a fine job for the amounts of coats necessary.

I love this soft budding flower color for spring.

Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal!





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D