Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Magnet Failure

My foray into magnetic polishes began last year with a kind swapper in Europe. I've tried this polish, Essence Nothing Else Metals, several times, but I see that I have no skills for this.

I really think that there is nothing more to do than to post the photo.


Such a bummer, too, that I couldn't get the magnet to really work except for one finger. It is a set if parallel lines, which made a cool checkerboard pattern. 

I tried, and have tried, over several manicures, to weedle out a pattern. Not much luck.

It's a frosty metallic which is a two coater. Loved the color, but a bummer about the whole magnet fail.

Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D