Sunday, March 3, 2013

March is GREEN!

Yes, off to a slow start.

See the little pup next to my face in my profile photo? That's Maddie. She had her teeth done the 1st and had 13 out and was miserable all weekend.
I was crying because she was in so much pain that night she wouldn't even take water.
She's back on track, water, food, meds, but it was thanks to an extra shot from the vet to alleviate pain and lots of hugs and snuggles.

Poor kid.

Quick swatch of OPI Number One Nemesis:




Translucent warm green, very neutral in some light, almost silver.
Here it looks a little bit like autumn leaves frozen over with frost.

Sorry for the ad hoc post!

My mind clearly is elsewhere....


More soon, little Mozu (Maddie's nick name she mostly goes by) thanks you for your patience!!!!

Puggie Hugs!!!

Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal!!1

(hug your pet, brush their teeth! So many issues are now linked to dental in dogs and cats! *shameface*)







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D