Sunday, February 24, 2013

Who is the Fairest of Them All?

Maybelline Mirror Image!


Wow! BAWHAMMO!!!
That's some pop!
I've got the base on, which helps a lot, and I've not got a ridgefiller, which is a must.

This is a quick swatch, so I can't really speak to wear, but I hear that this is pretty much a weak sister when it comes to chipping.

I did try a topcoat. Left to right in above photos: none/top coat/none/top coat.
To my eye the topcoat really kind of dulled it, though it doesn't really show in the photo.

Chrome is the most unforgiving finish, so I will definitely tweak the base and work hard to avoid the brushstrokes. 
Still want the Layla mirrors for comparison, but this is pretty awesome!

Here's the packaging:


This came about through a wonderful find by a person on MUA message board! I was beside myself and am so glad I got it.
It takes chrome to the next level! Wooohooo!!

Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D