Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Icy Chase Scene

It's not hard to imagine that when Nicole by OPI came out with a holiday collection, I'd poke my nose over and see what was up.

Unfortunately, unless it shows up in a Rite Aid (rare), Walgreens (almost never at mine), Shopko (iffy), or a Walmart, I'm going to have to buy it on eBay. At one point I felt like in 2011 I was trying to catch new stuff almost every day. By the time I was done dealing with the extra trips, I decided even though they may get it, it was easier to buy online.

NOPI All is Glam, All is Bright is both glam and bright! But it is also full of subtleties.



Three coats of smack-daddy-poppin' shiny goodness.

Then it's packed with a silver, warm rose and light blue metallic very small glitter.
I love it so much.

It's a grand little polish. The rose almost looks orange, but it's really a pretty soft color. Then the blue: icy and soft, at first you think it's not there, but it is. Great combo.

Here is a macro:


I am surprised this is a NOPI instead of an OPI polish.

Oddly enough, people actively dislike the bottle, but for me it's a non-issue.

Had this been the 13th Bond polish, I'd have called it License to Thrill or From OPI With Love.

Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D