Friday, November 2, 2012

Purple on Purple

I blogged about Maybelline Colorama's Purple Party here.

It's a kind of frosty, a bit sheer and kind of walking that line between a layering coat and just needing undies.

I used Wet 'n' Wild Black Creme as a base then lobbed on two coats of Purple Party, finally topped it with Tru Passion from Color Club's Glitter Vixen collection.

Enough chatter, to the pix.


Because the black brings out the blue - though my photo pulls a bit more blue, it's slightly more lavender - the Tru Passion shows up as almost a pink on the top.
Cool combo!


This is after about 4 days of wear. I must confess I'm impressed by the wear here, too.

Tru Passion has a lavender purple glitter and a tiny sprinkle of holo thrown in.

Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D