Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Elianto Glittery Nickel

I found a wonderful person who swapped for some Elianto nail polish.


Elianto Glittery Nickel is a lavender leaning gray with enough glass fleck to actually look much lighter in the bottle than it does on the nail.

It really is quite a gorgeous charcoal gray. In some light it pulls more true gray, in others it pulls more purple.

This is three coats.



The only down would be the odor: very similar to Kleancolor. The upside is that it dried extremely well and wore beautifully.

Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. If you can find it, it's worth it. I only have handful of dark grays and it's a really nice one!

      Delete

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D