Monday, October 22, 2012

Autumn Vamp: Maybelline Seduction

Maybelline Seduction is an early Dollar Tree acquisition.



I didn't thin this one, so it was rather thick. Two coats, no top coat.

Deep merlot, that looks chocolate-y in some shots, but holds it's wine-y head up in others.

Thick impasto effect on my middle finger I will attribute that to the brush which was moppish and thickening, perhaps beginning its decline.
A dowsing with some thinner would do it in good stead, but I'm afraid I might make it bubble, so I need to find some three-free and send my stinky three-full to hazardous materials waste.

Oh, and it does look black indoors, it's kind of the nature of vampy colors.

Meanwhile, good color if you like the red wine family of colors.

Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D