Sunday, August 12, 2012

Lifting Off, Catrice Style

In a swap with a fabulous European swapper, I received a bottle of Catrice's Houston's Favorite:


Three coats here, but perhaps two are fine. Perhaps a touch brighter than in real life.

A rich shimmering teal. Indoors it pulls much darker, but nowhere near the darkness of Essie Dive Bar.

It's in the blasting sun and it's holding its own. The shimmer is flashing some sparkle, too!

In the bottle there is a pinkish-purple shift.


I was able to capture it, but on the nail, I never had much love in that direction.

A great polish.

Wish there was more Catrice here in the US. I occasionally see it on eBay, but I know that I just don't have much access to it.

This is from a space related collection. I believe the wonderful swapper gave this as an surprise, which is fabulous!

Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D