Thursday, August 9, 2012

Aflutter over Beige Shimmer

I confess here and now I love a good neutral.

Better still a golden beige neutral.

Here is one that I have had knocking around for a while.

LDL Elle Elle #202




Somehwat sheer, even at three coats. Showing a bit of brushstroke tendency, it also kind of emphasizes my ridges.
This was in the 9-packs of LDL/Elle Elle nail polish that I found at Ross back in 2009 and 2010. I've not really seen it over the last two years.
It's got a stinky non-3-free smell, but there are some gems in the mix and I keep these bottles around. Personally I enjoy the bottle shape, too.

This finish is a strong shimmer that pushes the fleck/foil envelope in the sunshine.

Next up is a Studio M polish I've loved for a while and finally swatched!!



A beautiful medium sized round glitter that iridesces a soft salmon and seafoam green.

This is two coats.

Here is the bottle:



I am not 100% sure if it's opaque or not.

It's a soft rose gold in the afternoon light, too, which is always fun!

Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D