Sunday, July 1, 2012

Double Action Shimmer

Here is a polish that seems to be pretty ubiquitous a the Dollar Trees that I see in my travels.

Viva Violet.


My favorite kind of shimmer: a pretty plummy magenta base shot through with shimmer that seems to range from lavender to pink.
No complaints on formula or finish. I will say that it's a definite three coater.

If you find it, if you like those shimmers that have a bit of duochrome, you may definitely enjoy this one!

I didn't try to layer it, nor will I as I kind of like the subtle jelly feel.

Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D