Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Soft Spring Green

Sally Hansen
Hansa
Hansiatic League

I don't know why I typed that, but I just had to, it came out.

Ok, so as you may know Sally Hansen has some (had?) nail polish pens out, but somehow a bunch ended up at my Dollah Tree.
Why, I don't know, because these appear to be on Sally's website, so perhaps it was just a job lot from some retail place that needed shelf space.
Who knows. I don't, I'm just Damon Runyan-ing the pre-history of three polish pens.

I used the same technique I discussed in my three part series on how to decant Nic Sticks, here, to get the polish out.
Like Nic Sticks, the SH pens have about 4 mL of polish.


I've got to say, though, that even though it's a thin formula, it covers very well.

Two coats did the trick.

I have a ridge filler underneath, Essie's, so I don't know why there are bubbles. Perhaps I applied coats too quickly.

I like it, though, it's a soft spring color.

I have a handful of old SH chromes, but apparently not a green, this is why I grabbed only green, versus a few of the other colors on hand.

More posts coming!
Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D