Friday, June 8, 2012

Feeling All Grace Kelly

I will say that I love these kind of airy, delightful, and deliciously delicate shades.

I have a set of pearls that were a grand-aunt's and they are short - 16 inches - and big - 10mm - and so mid-century, I feel like a movie goddess.

Here is Rimmel Crushed Pearl


Soft blush pink with a very nice shimmer running through it.

Three coats, pretty easy to apply, not too bad of a formula, a little bit of brushstroke issues, but they seem to settle down as it dries.

I picked this up at the drug store, but not sure if it's still amongst Rimmel's offerings, I've browsed their site and don't see the square bottles, yet I have seen the square bottle display in the store.

Flattering and feminine, Office OK, and still has that sweet shimmer.

Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D