Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Lavender Pearl

I have three. How did that happen?

Violet Vison, by Cover Girl


Three coats.
Found at a drug store for 75% off. I think Cover Girl was discontinued at my local store, then I saw them again at full price and finally they were gone for good. Great glitter collection, but this isn't quite my speed.
Two bottles. Why?
Sigh.

Franken, by me.


Made from some eyeshadow. I made it from a WetnWild eyeshadow and a white frost.
It bubbled in the past and still doesn't really dry well.
Blogged here.
Ah well. It also seems to be less purple than before. No clue.
Hmm.


Finally.

Purple Dream, by NYX


I have to admit this is my favorite of the three.
Less "icy" and easy formula, nice wear.
Win!

Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D