Monday, May 7, 2012

All Great Neptune's Ocean

So here is a polish I ran across in Walgreens a few weeks ago on a fluke.

It's called Neptune and it was in a nice little collection of Classical Greek inspired polishes put out by SinfulColors.

I think the color of this one made me grab it. In a way it's really what I'd hoped to see in OPI's Holland collection.

Neptune (witness!)


Three coats of a rich blurple. Packed, mind you, with glass fleck.

I snapped it up like a hungry wolf pack on a lame moose.


Yes, I forgot that it's SinfulColors, not Sinful Colors, oops!

Pretty easy to use, too!

Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful color! I haven't been excited by too many SC colors lately but this looks like a winner.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D