Saturday, March 31, 2012

Two Olives in My Martini

Here are a couple of olive greens for you!

When I was a little kid, I love knock knock jokes.

Knock knock!
Who's there?
Olive!
Olive who?
OLIVE YOU!!!

Ok, back to business....


Avon't Olive Green. This is one coat! Seriously!!

It is supposed to be a dupe of RBL's Orbis non Sufficit, a blogger polish from a few years ago. I confess that this formula knocked my socks right off. I wore it for a few days and admit that it really is such a nice formula that I think I will poke around and look for some unique colors in this brand. Also, I will say that I am so off some of the department store brands that I might rethink Avon for some basics. It may be an anomoly, but a pretty nice one!!


Old UK Maybelline Racing Green. Nothing really as sharp or deep as a true racing green, but a soft shimmer, or perhaps a touch frosty, olive green.

It is two coats here and easy to wear. Easy to use, and since clean up is such a challenge for me, you can see pretty easy to apply.

I found both on eBay for a really low price. I knew about Avon's Olive Green as a possible dupe, but I confess that sometimes I browse around for obscure green polishes because I'm a little bit loving green.

ha. ha.  ahem.

Thanks for reading my nail polish journal!

2 comments:

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D