Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Milani = Underrated

I have to say that if Milani is pretty consistently good whenever I try it.

Here is another example: Key Lime Shine.


A gorgeous chrome that has a pale green tint. Though "lime"isn't the first thing I think of, I can hardly fault it. It feels more like a pale celadon or celery, but lime? Hmm.

The thing I am realizing about chromes is that they are pretty unforgiving of ridged nails or bubbles. This mani would be perfect if I had done a bit of clean up, for I will concede it shows every wobble.

What is a win, for me at least, is that this has a ridge filling base coat underneath it makes this look so nice. I will wear it again and always wear this basecoat, it's two coats basecoat and two coats KLS and I love the shine.

This polish also dried pretty fast, but chromes in general do, for me, at least.

If you can find it - it's not on the Milani site - I recommend it above the Sally Hansen Chromes for the formula. Most chromes cover very well, and this one is two coats.

I believe if you Google it you can still find it, though, which is good. I recall reading about this on Polish Addict blog (a great blog, now no longer active, but loaded with some amazing swatches, one of my inspirations for getting into polish) had some great pix and I had to get it. No regrets, that's for sure.

Thanks for reading my nail polish journal!

1 comment:

  1. If you need to thin, try Poshe Restore, it's been a real help for me.
    Thanks of your comment! I think either Beauty Joint or Cherry Culture should have it. Best!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D