Saturday, July 30, 2011

Summer Sand

Hot days. Cool nights. This is summer at 2500 feet above sea level. I don't envy those with humid summers, but I do wish I had a big lake or seaside around here.

No worries, there is a tiny set of dunes on the Snake River that keeps me feeling beachy. ;D

Here is an old Cover Girl called Sand Dune:


A golden beige shimmer in three coats here.

You can see a bit of brush stroke, but it's not too frosty, but indeed I'd call it a frost. They do: frost/givre is on the label. Who can argue with that?

I got this in a two-pack off of a nice eBay seller who must have grabbed it from their local Dollar Tree. I was looking for another color and this one was a bonus. Nice! A relaxed "office OK" shade that works.

Thank you for reading my little nail polish journal!

2 comments:

  1. I like how this isn't very brush strokey! But truthfully, I always forget Cover Girl makes nail polish. xD

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D