Friday, March 11, 2011

Layering Lime?

Nicole by OPI's Make Mine Lime is a pretty lime green. Who can argue with that? I sure can't!

The first time I put it on, the base coat was sheer enough to be a layering coat. I had a nude base beneath it, and see that it could work as a layering coat as well.



From left to right you can see 1, 2, 3, and 4 coats respectively. It's a nice switch hitter.

Although this feels like a half of a blog entry, i.e. there should ensue several of examples of layering, it's all I've got on this baby. I think in the future it needs to spread it's wings over some navy, black, other greens, etc.

Indeed, I like the polishes, but the bottles are so wacky. They remind me of a horse's hoof. I always wonder if Nicole was a rider.

OK, file this one under: reblog!

Thanks for reading my little nail polish journal!!!

2 comments:

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D