Saturday, March 12, 2011

Jelly Mint?

Is it possible that I stumbled upon a favorite polish of mine without even realizing it?

L.A. Girl Green Glaze is a gorgeous pale jelly mint. Almost a ghost mint.



This is four coats, but with a jelly I expect transparency.

Maybe down the pike I'll try a syrup manicure with this and another color. It seems very good for that kind of job.

These L.A. Girl polishes are interesting colors. For some reason I kind of took a crap shoot when I ordered, and I've not seen much else like them (of course except the Fantasea dupe).

Still, this is a really interesting polish.
Neat!!

Thanks so much for reading my little nail polish journal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!
Please email me at paillette.a.nail.journal@gmail.com to add your blog to my blogroll instead of posting your blog here!
Thank you!
Did I mention I love comments?
:D